Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucy's awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:30 pm

The ambulance arived at the hospital and they wheeled the elf girl inside and gave her a bed, they put an IV in her arm and the whole time her hand was moving as if she was trying to wright something.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Kai reached the hospital soon after the ambuance, and they took him to treat his shoulder wound.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Te girl's hand kept moving untill a nurse noticed but the nurse just dismissed it as a symptom of the trauma.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Akira looked at Kai and the elf girl, hoping that they would be okay. She quickly ran up to a nurse that was free. "Can you help my cat?" She asked as she started at her unconscious black cat that rested in her arms. The nurse nodded and took Akira out of the room, and to a different one.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Sitting up, Kai looked over at the elf. "Hey, you're gonna be okay know." he said, then winced at the pain in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

John had been volentiering at the hospital and he got stuck with the new trauma patient, he was righting down some notes when he realized the similarity between the movements of his hand when he wrote and the movements that the girl was making with hers, he gave the girl the pen and held the note pad for her, "Who are you and what happened?" John asked, the girl began to wright in another language.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Kai looked up and told the "nurse" what had just happened,"We were all on this plane together, and the Police Officers took her away. I think the badly abused her. Anyway, her name's Lucy."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm

John looked at what she had wrote, "You have no idea how baddly they abused her, she may be wrighting in Ogham but I can still read it, it says "My name is Lucy Amaarior, I'm nineteen and those men beat and raped me and now I can not seem to be able to find my voice." Said John reading out what the girl had wrote.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

"Whoa, I had no idea! now I wish I'd paralyzed those guys instead of just blinded them! The nerve of them!" he said. he started to glow brightly in anger.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

John gave Lucy the notepad back and she wrote on it then showed it to John and John read it out loud, "I'm sorry that you got hurt." Said John reading off what Lucy had wrote.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

"It's okay Lucy, you're alot worse off" kai said, patting her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"I'm sorry." Said Lucy her voice was hoarse and barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

"You have no reason to be sorry, Lucy. I'm fine now." Kai said, smiling because her voice was back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

"No your not fine." Said Lucy. John wispered in Kai's ear "Just go with it, saying that your fine makes her feel worse about what happened to her."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Kai rolled his eyes. Then his shoulder started hurting again, and he winced at the sharp pain.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"See your not fine." Said Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 pm

"Whatever. It's still not your fault" Kai said, lieing back down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Lucy layed back and went to sleep and John was asked to leave, and the next morning Lucy was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Kai woke up and looked over at Lucy, but she was gone. Must of left last night. I wonder where she went he thought. He got up and left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucy's awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's awakening   Lucy's awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy's awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Windtown Hospital-
Jump to: