Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari's been stabbed! D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Ooc: kill both of your characters in this topic?? o.o or just Luke?

Korari quickly glanced back at Luke with a smirk on his face. Ignoring his request, he looked back at Atrus. "Tell me something..." He said before turning back to Luke. In an instant, he vanished and reappeared behind the part-time employee. Without even giving him time to react, Korari shoved Luke's head to the side and sank his fangs into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

OOC: Both of them
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Ooc: sweetness! :D well obviously I posted... So.. Yeah~
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm

"Nemernicule!" Atrus Yelled in Romainian.

OOC: I suggest you open a tab with google translate on it.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC: we are totally filling up this topic.. o.o;; last post then I stop until Hawk gets back on..

Korari finally dropped Luke's limp body onto the ground he looked back up at Atrus with an insane-like smile on his face. Blood that didn't match his in color covered his mouth and dripped onto his black duster. As he looked back up, it was easy to tell that his broken nose was already nearly healed. "I am, aren't I?" He asked, not even knowing what Atrus said, but he guessed it wasn't anything nice. And it wasn't like Atrus knew that he didn't know. "I am because I survive, is that what you're saying?"He then pulled out his own hand-made stake from the inside pocket of his jacket, holding it in his left hand. As he stood there, he felt empowered by the fresh blood that was running through his system. It made him feel stronger.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 am

Atrus pulled out a double-ended wooden stake, "Nemernicule! Te voi ucide!" Atrus yelled in Romainian as he ran at Korari, holding the stake like a spear. one end hit Korari's sternum, the other end plunged into Atrus's heart and he fell to the ground dead.

Mina had heard that Atrus was in the hospital and wanted to visit him, she was happy that they would finally be reunited but when she walked in to the room her happieness turned to tears, "Nu! Atrus!" she screemed as he ran to his side and began to hold his limp body in her arms, "Nu, te rog lui Dumnezeu nu, vă rugăm să Atrus trezi, va rugam sa reveniti la mine." She sobbed, not paying attention to anyone else in the room
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Ooc: well... If she isn't coming back for a while...

As the knife hit its target, there was an audible crack! as Korari stumbled backwards unable to breathe. He leaned back against the wall as he pulled out the knife from his chest. Blood quickly poured from the excrutiatingly painful wound that was left before he was finally able to take short, agonizing breaths. As he finally caught his breath, he stood up to see the strange sobbing girl. Slowly he stumbled to the door, his eyes locked on the dead body of Atrus as a small insane-sounding laugh escaped his throat. He had won. Looking back at the girl, he grinned. "He deserved it, you know." He said in a raspy voice. And with that, he left the room carefully and exited the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"Că ticălos, îl voi ucide pentru ceea ce a făcut să te Atrus, îţi promit." Sobbed Mina as Korari walked out the door.

OOC: Translation: That b*st*rd, I will kill him for what he did to you Atrus, I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am

OOC: SO late

IC: As soon a Zack heard that Hikari had been stabbed he zoomed to the hospital. As he came to the room she was in he saw a vampire exiting the room so he ran even faster pushed the vampire to the ground and stood in shock as he saw the two body's laying bloody on the ground but he jumped over them as he ran to Hikari "Are you OK? Did that vampire hurt you even more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's been stabbed! D:   Hikari's been stabbed! D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari's been stabbed! D:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Windtown Hospital-
Jump to: