Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira's Hangover. xD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 pm

"It's okay. I understand what you're going through, I'm the same.." She said, putting her hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm

"You do?" Luna asked. "DoN't you feel so depressed?" she asked with a sigh. Her upbeat personality had taken a turn for the worse after losing Jake, too.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

"Well, I try to put it aside.. I don't want it to consume my life and make me lose track of my goal." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

"Jake and Crystal WERE my life. Without them, I'm literally a crazy cat lady," Luna joked. "I have two cats, a pegasus, a fox, and a collie. I'm a crazy pet lady."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'd love to see your cats sometime! I love cats." She said, more cheerfully, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

"Stop by my place anytime," said Luna. She scribbled down teh adress and handed it to Akira. "The atmosphere is getting low, nobody ever stops by these days."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

"I guess they're busy, or maybe scared." She said, referring to the vampire attacks and took the paper. "Or maybe they forgot it was there, like my house! I remember I got mistaken for a ghost once because they didn't know I lived there.." Akira said.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:58 pm

"I guess," said Luna. "But I don't think so, somehow. Anyway, wanna come over to my place? It's huge, and if you need some sleep you can have any room you want."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Really?!" She asked, thinking of how soft her beds would be compared to hers.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"Of course I mean it! It would brighten the atmosphere, and it might be fun to have someone around," said Luna. "And you'll get to see my cats."

OOC: New topic?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

"Okay! Wanna go right now?" She asked.

(OOC: Yup. C: )
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:12 pm

"Alright!" exclaimed Luna, rushing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Hangover. xD   Akira's Hangover. xD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira's Hangover. xD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Windtown Park-
Jump to: