Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burgers, Fries and a Coke Oh my!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

Burgers, Fries and a Coke Oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Burgers, Fries and a Coke Oh my!   Burgers, Fries and a Coke Oh my! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Zack was sitting in a diner chair after he had ordered his usual meal. A burger, fries and a coke but soon somebody came storming through the door but he took a bite out of his burger but the man pulled him out of his chair and threw him through the glass door, pieces of glass going into his back.
Back to top Go down

Burgers, Fries and a Coke Oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown :: Cloud Restaurant-
Jump to: