Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! Empty
PostSubject: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Paige sat at on of the park benches, earphones in and leaning back comfortably. She nonchalantly watched the children play and couples walk around, the latter make her feel slightly awkward. She had been on the way to the town for some shopping, but she had decided that a beautiful day like this should be appreciated, since there were so few of them.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

A guy of taller stature was one of the few lonely people walking around the park when suddenly his eyes settled on Paige. He stopped suddenly as he studied her closely until finally it popped into his head that she was quite familiar. With a smile on his face, he walked over to her and waved to get her attention. And guess who it was? IT WAS CASEY!!
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Paige was so focused on her music and those around her that she almost missed the waving boy. She returned his smile when she spotted him, although more tentatively. "Casey?" She asked cheerfully. "Hey, how's it going?" holy crap, it's CASEY!! :D
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm

"Pretty good!" He replied, his smile only growing. "How about you? You doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Paige was a little taken aback by his energy, but she said nothing about it. "Fine, fine. Although things have been boring." She answered truthfully. It was no fun being the new girl in town, but she assumed Casey had it worse due to his shy attitude. She motioned to the spot by her on the bench. "Care to join me?" She asked as she toke off her earphones.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 pm

"Not at all!" He replied cheerfully as he sat down next to Paige trying to look a little laid-back although he was rather nervous already. "So, uh, how have things been boring? I mean, why have things been boring?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Paige leaned back againest the bench. She shrugged. "I just don't know that many people. Actually, I think I only know like, five people. At most. And one of them hates me." She ranted, then laughed about the last part.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:10 pm

"Oh really?" He asked curiously, scratching the side of his head with one of his fingers casually as to relieve some of the nerves. "Who hates you?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

"Chick named Tess. She picked a fight and I... Sort of kind of drowned her and stuff." She shrugged nonchalantly, though she felt a little guilty about what she did, thinking back.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 pm

As Paige told the story, something clicked inside Casey's head. "Oh, yes. I remember that," He responded, remembering that he had been there to witness the event after he had already saved Tess's life once before Paige had showed up. "Well, that doesn't matter. As long as other people like you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Again, Paige laughed. "I didn't know other people liked me." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm

As the words reached Casey, he suddenly realized that what he said could be taken two different ways. Freaking out that Paige might have taken it her finding out that he might like her, Casey started to freak out inside but tried to act natural. Although, it didn't really work with his cheeks already turning a nice shade of pink. "Uh, well... yeah! I mean, what's... what's not to like about you?" He stuttered foolishly.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

Paige was taken by surprise, and just enough to make her hold back any witty comments. "I... Well, a lot of things.." She trailed off. No matter how confident she seemed, her facade crumbled a few rare times, this beig one of them. After a moment, she finally regained her composure, and finally managed a smile. "If I didn't know any better, I would think that the Casey just said that I was a likable person. Am I correct?" She asked, facing him. "And if I didn't know any better," She began, this time more suspicious. "I would think that he was flirting with me..."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Suddenly nerves struck him frozen. He stared at her for a moment trying to control the thoughts buzzing around his head but it wasn't working. As his face turned several shades brighter, he blurted out the only thing he could think of to save his embarrassment. "I was not!" He shouted before quickly turning away. "Er... I might have been.." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Paige smiled gently and chuckled. "It's okay, Casey. I was kidding." She told him. She could just barely hear his whisper, and this time she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 pm

"Oh, okay." He then turned his head to that he was looking straight down into his lap instead of off to the side. "So, um, I do think you are a like-able person, Paige. I-I don't know how anyone could think different." He told her, trying to gain his confidence back.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Paige bit her lip, but turned towards Casey and ignoring her shyness. "Seriously? You think that? God... That means a lot Casey." She thanked him gently, taking in the compliment and wrapping it around her thought, like a temporary high.

OOC: Lol it's late. cx
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm

He slowly looked back up at her with a small bashful smile. "Well it's all true! You're just cool like that, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:00 am

Paige laughed. "Yep, I guess I'm just that awesome. And extremely modest." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Casey laughed. "Definitely!" He agreed in a tone that mirrored Paige's. "But... But seriously. You are awesome."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 am

Paige laughed again. "You've already established this, Casey." She chastised, pointing a finger at him.

OCC: This topic needs to move along.. D:
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm

OOC: we also need to be more active D:

He laughed nervously. "Oh, yeah. I had forgotten.." Wanting to smack himself for his mistake, he forced himself to get over it. "So, uh... do you-do you want to go do something? Like, get ice cream or um.. go for a walk? It's a nice day," He told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 am

OOC: That too! D:

IC: Paige smiled. It reminded her of whenever her and Nathan toured the town together, but there was still something different about it too. "Sure, ice cream and a walk sounds great." She replied before standing and wiping her hands on her pant legs. She reached for Casey's hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Casey looked down quickly and blushed as she reached for his hand but he soon grabbed hold of her hand loosely. A large grin suddenly appeared on his face as he then pulled her along toward the closest ice cream parole. "This place if great!" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 am

Paige laughed as he said that. "I know, I've been here before." She told Casey as she led him inside. She stopped at the front counter and frowned in thought. "What do you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!   Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lalalalala- Ohmahgawd, is that CASEY?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next