Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join) Empty
PostSubject: A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)   A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 am

Aqua and Ryder walked into the restaurant, they sat down in a nice booth with a window to look out of. It was a nice day in the early morning. Aqua smiled "So how is school for you" she asked. "Its good, I guess, I mean I did meet you" Ryder said back a little shyly. The waitress walked by, "what would you like to have." She asked. "I'll Have Blueberry pancakes with water" Aqua said. "And I'll have two sunny side up eggs with bacon and potatoes. I'll have orange juice with that."Ryder said after Aqua. After the waitress left they began to talk more
Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)   A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

Hikari saw the one of her friends, Aqua sitting at another table. Being as loud and outgoing as she is, she was going to shout across the room to her. But seeing that she was with another boy in which she thought for a second was Koya, it kind of seemed to her as a date. She decided not to intrude.

OOC: EPIC DODGE.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)   A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 am

Aqua looke around seeing Hikari she smiled and went on talking to her date.
Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)   A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join) Empty

Back to top Go down

A date (Anyone can intrud..IMean join)
Page 1 of 1