Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty Pwease :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Pretty Pwease :3  Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pwease :3    Pretty Pwease :3  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Okay guys, I'm talking to all of our active members out there :D so, the RP world's getting kinda boring. Nothing exciting's happening in most character's lives (I know there are exceptions, but for the most part, no) so...can we start the plot?
For more clarity, the plot we've been calling plot 3. Ironically, this would be the third site-wide plot we'd do xD.

Anywho, I'm gonna call this "The Release". If any of you have better ideas, please share them!

so, below, I'm going to list all major points of this plot:

-Step One: The Release Basically, all the dead people come back to life, having been released from the Shinda Tochi Forest. They re-appear right where they died in the same appearance they had when they died. However, all wounds/ sickness/ age that killed them are healed. These people don't count as characters, so it doesn't matter how many of your old characters you control, as long as they were officially declared dead before the plot started. You can also choose not to bring back a character if you don't want to.
-Step Two: Aspen, the Mourning Shadow Aspen's the bad guy of our plot and the reason we actually want to restore the hold of the Forest. He's one of the first seriously evil guys in Skyshatter's history. He completely killed off many races, including Witches and Dwarfs, all by himself. He was practically invincible until a group of Forevers built the Nevermore cave and lured him inside, where they finally killed him. And he's also the guy that caused this trouble in the first place. So, yeah. Have fun with that guys!
-Step Three: Restoring the Forest So, we try to kill Aspen, and it doesn't work. but anyone he kills just gets sent back from the Forest. So, what do we do? Well, we've got to figure out what the heck happened to the Forest and fix it! of course, this is no easy task, and I'm not going to reveal what happened until it's time to do so.

So now, discuss! Please keep in mind, the Forest will hold Aspen longer than the others so everyone can meet with the deceased characters and have joyous reunions because I'm just that nice.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pwease :3    Pretty Pwease :3  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 pm

If other people are up for it, I'm pretty excited about this plot :3 I can't wait to get started!
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pwease :3    Pretty Pwease :3  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Okay, how about this. If all active members have a chance to see this and no one objects, I start the Release on Wednesday. Is that a good day for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pwease :3    Pretty Pwease :3  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm

*Dead girlfriend Mika meets Cai with Pregnant Fiance Liyra* This can only end well. I accept!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pwease :3    Pretty Pwease :3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Pwease :3
Page 1 of 1