Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Spirit Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Last Spirit Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Last Spirit Arrives   The Last Spirit Arrives EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 pm

In the very center of the Cave, a figure appeared, shrouded in a swirl of all six elements. As the swirl disappeared, the figure was met with the horrified looks of many people who had no place to go after appearing. The man cracked a smile and sent out a wave of power, killing them all instantly. "Weaklings," he muttered. He looked around the cave and saw two exits. "Well, no need to have this place open for them to kill me," he said to himself, walking over to one exit and muttering something unintelligible. A massive black wall rose from the ground and sealed the exit shut. As the man turned to get out of the cave, the bodies of the dead began to stir. The man frowned and blasted off another ray of power. "This time, stay dead, please," he said as he stepped over their bodies and left the Cave. Then he sealed the Cave from this side. He muttered something else, and a clear barrier formed around the entire mountain, so no one could break through and try to kill him inside. He turned back around and found himself facing Windtown. He cracked another smile. "This is going to be fun," he whispered, "Aspen's back. Prepare yourself, Shatāsukai."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

The Last Spirit Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Spirit Arrives   The Last Spirit Arrives EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:04 pm

John had been walking to Nevermore city to go shopping for some things when he saw what had happened, and instead of hideing like a rational person might he just sort of stood ther and sighed, "And here I thought my day couldn't get any wierder." John said rather loudly but to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

The Last Spirit Arrives
Page 1 of 1