Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Mika nodded, helping her sit up.

Akira stared up into the hallway light. "I wonder what's going on in there." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"I don't know, but if a doctor comes by... we're dead," cai said, also looking at the lights. He could stare directly at them and not damage his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

"You don't know how lucky you are, you don't have any permanent physical scars, my voice is stuck like this forever because Akira stabbed me and severed my vocal cords. You have friends that will watch out for you, I don't have any, and I'm useless when it comes to this war, and you have Cai. . . I don't have anything, I have nothing left to live for." She said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Mika looked over to the door. "Akira stabbed you? You probably insulted her mother.." She murmured before turning her head back to Lucy. "It's not all great though." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 pm

"Well at least you have friends and a reason to live, and you have Cai. . . I don't have anything, I'd be better off dead." Said Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:39 pm

"Don't say such nonsense." Mika said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"Why Cai, why? I love you, why Cai, why don't you love me?" Lucy mumbled to herself, she was off in her own lillte world.

OOC: *Sigh* I know only too well what Lucy is going through. . .
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

(OOC: ;u;.. I know how she feels too. I'm such a loner. Dx)

Mika looked at her worryingly. She wanted to help her somehow, but didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC; No I meen I'm stuck in the EXACT same situation as Lucy just change the genders and names around, Even Akira represents someone that pretains to the situation I'm in D':

IC: Why Cai, Why won't you love me?..." She mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 pm

(OOC: Aww ;u;, Well, mine's a bit different, but like, yeeah. Annyyywaay.)

"Cai.. likes you as a friend." Mika said to her, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 pm

ooc: D: i feel bad for u man...

ic:"BECAUSE I CAN"T LOVE TO GIRLS AT A TIME!!!!!" Cai yelled through the wall "Cai turned his head to look at Akira," i hope they're okay..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Akira nodded, looking over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC: I want to cry now for some reason.

"Why?" She muttered as a tear rolled down her cheek, she was in her own worl and there wasn't much hope of getting her back.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

(OOC: D:.. CRY ON MEH SHOULDER BROO!)

Mika put a hand on her shoulder. "Lucy.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Lucy looked up at Mika and burried her face in Mika's shoulder and began to cry, she didn't care who it was, she just needed a shoulder to cry on.

OOC: Give me five minutes, I need to go vent.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:12 pm

(OOC: Kay bro. D: Itshokeei.)

Mika patted her on the back. "It's okay.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm

OOC: Ok, I feel better now.

IC: "Why?" Lucy kept asking as she cried into Mika's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm

(OOC: Yaay. Wb.)

Mika didn't know what to say, but kept trying to comfort her by patting her back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Lucy sobbed untill she couldn't anymore then she began to slowly doze off, even though she was asleep she was still concious and could move her arms and legs and talk yet she was still resting.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Mika still had her in her arms. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Lucy drifted off into unconciousness then soon began to thrash around slightly, not even her dreams were happy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Mika noticed her flayling her arms about, and tried to shake her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Lucy screamed in her sleep then woke up in a cold sweat, afraid and panting terifiedly, tears rolled down the sides of her face.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 am

Mika blinked, hopping they would come back in soon and wouldn't get caught by a doctor.

Outside of the room, Akira was getting bored. She started to hum a song her mother used to sing to her when she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 am

Lucy curled up in ball in a corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next