Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 am

Cai tried to stand up, but it didn't work, so he simply said," what's taking so long?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:22 am

Mika watched her and sighed.

Akira shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 am

Lucy began to cry hiding in the corner.

OOC: I'm running out of ideas, Cai and Akira can come back in.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 am

(OOC: Kaays.)

Akira poked Cai. "Should we go back in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 pm

"Why Cai, Why won't you love me, Why do you hate me Cai?" Lucy mummbled to herself as she sat in the corner facing towards the ground, she was crying and there was a gloomy atmosphere around her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:37 pm

"Lucy.." Mika said again, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"Sure, i guess so," Cai shrugged as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Akira stood up, bending over and picking him up again and walked back into the room, swaying over to his bed, and putting him down. She turned to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Cai saw Lucy in the corner, and knew something was wrong, but he didn't ask her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

OOC: Sorry I took so long, my mom took me to a shrink

IC: "Why won't you love me Cai? Do you hate me? I would be better off dead." Lucy mumbled in a barley audible tone as she slowly raised her hand to her throat and quietly began to choke herself to death.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm

ooc: It's okay.. you do know that it's impossible to choke yourself, right?

ic: Cai didn't see what Lucy was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:04 pm

OOC: I know, I know, you pass out first, but at this point Lucy's doing what ever she can to kill heself because she doesn't have a sharp objet that she could either stab through her own heart or slit her throat with. She really needs a boyfriend...

IC: Lucy made choking sounds when she exhaled the last of her breath, she was attempting to starve herself of oxigen untill it killed her.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 pm

"STOP TRYIN TO COMMIT SUICIDE, YOU MANIAC!!!"Cai yelled Cai looked at Lucy, and, trying not to yell, said," Lucy! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Lucy compeatly disregarded what Cai said and continued to choke her self with one hand, she had her other hand free so she could punch anybody that tried to stop her from choking herself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 pm

"Stop trying to kill yourself damnit!" Akira said, tackling her and trying to put her hands down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Lucy spat in Akira's eyes, "Get off me you diseased vermin! I thought you wanted me to die! Then you wouldn't have to deal with me anymore!" Lucy yelled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm

"Gah! I'm no diseased vermin! You insulting me? My mother for raising ME?" She hised back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"What if I am! What are you going to do huh!" Lucy challenged
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm

A light flashed, paralyzing and blinding them both. Cai yelled at them," WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 pm

"SHUT UP YOU B*ST*RD!!! I CAN'T BELIVE I EVER LOVED YOU, YOU SELFISH JERK!!!" Lucy yelled at Cai, hot tears rolling down her face.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Akira's eyes went blank again, as mad as ever. The paralysis and blinding didn't seem to effect her much. She held Lucy by the neck of her shirt. "Next time you say anything like that about my mother, I will kill you. It won't be pretty either." She said with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:35 pm

"Akira, snap out of it," Cai nearly yelled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Akira let Lucy go, turning to Cai. "And you. You think you can just prance around doing whatever you want, and make others pay for it. It's mostly YOUR fault that she's like that." She said emotionlessly like before.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

"How can you say that? " Cai said, fighting to control his temper.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm

"Easy. I have a mouth, and vocal cords." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!   Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cai actually got his own hospital topic? That can't be good!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next