Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The baby's coming!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

The baby's coming! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Lucy gently picked up Alica then layed back in the wheelchair, "Ok, I'm ready to go now." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Kai nodded. He wheeled her around to the front entrance of the hospital where a taxi was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 pm

OOC: Sorry, I have to go some where which meens I won't be able to use the laptop, thing is my brother is being a b*st*rd and took the good phone that can use the CBox, the most we can do now is PM chat.

IC: Lucy stood up and walked over to the taxi and waited for Kai to open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 pm

(OOC: D: Kay.. Well, I kinda have to deal with this school thing somehow that won't get my mom in trouble with the cops or me having an extra week.. Because I really don't feel well.)

Kai brought back the wheelchair quickly and then walked over to Lucy and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Lucy stepped into the taxi with Alica sleeping in her arms and buckled herself in.

OOC: Kai should bring Lucy to the new house and supprise her or something.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 pm

(OOC: I got to stay home, but I gotta go next week. >_< My mom sounded like she was about to kill me over the phone. And okay.)

Kai got into the front seat beside the driver and whispered the adress in his ear so that Lucy wouldn't hear. The driver nodded and started driving the opposite way of the hotel, and towards the Flower Fields.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 pm

OOC: Well at least you get to stay home.

IC: Lucy was already asleep in the back seat with Alica cradled in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

(OOC: But when she gets home.. She'll yell at me and spazz out and then ground me from everything for like eternity, make me go next week which I REALLY don't want to do, then she'll tell my dad, and he'll also flip the hell out.. :c)

They soon arrived at a house a little far from the rest, surrounded in bush in trees. The vast land of Flower Fields was close to it, practically in it's back yard.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

OOC: Are you sick or something?

IC: lucy was still sleeping in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 pm

(OOC: I'm not sure what it is though.. I just feel.. really horrible, like something's eating me from my insides, but not in a sick kind of way.. it's sorta like something inside of me is making me feel really depressed and upset and is engulfing me in it from the inside and slowly making it's way out.)

Kai gave the driver the money, and got out, closing the door quietly. He walked over to where Lucy was sitting and opened the door slowly, picking her up like a princess with Alica in her lap, making sure she didn't get moved much. He walked inside the house, which filled with furniture, and looked prettily decorated. He walked upstairs with her and put Lucy in a bed that was going to be their room. Kai took Alica and walked to another room, putting her in a crib that was all set up already in a pretty room decorated with baby items.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 pm

OOC: Oh yeah, that sucks when that happens, I had to punch a cop before my mom would let me stay home for that kinda stuff, but even then she's reluctant, my best advice is just to put on a facade, go to school, and do what ever you can to get through the day.

IC: Lucy woke up and sat bolt upright, "Where am I! Where's Alica!" She yelled pannicked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:01 pm

(OOC: It's kinda hard for me to.. I usually get emotional and it all builds up inside, and the people there and teachers don't help anymore, then I kinda just let it out and start crying infront of EVERYONE. And that usually gets me made fun of.)

Kai walked into the room. "Calm down. Sleep, I'll tell you later. You need your rest." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:28 pm

OOC: I know it's hard but just please try, for me.

IC: Alica was woken up by Lucy's yelling, Lucy got out of bed and ran to where Alica was, she pickedher up and tried to calm her down, she walked back to Kai, "Please Kai, where are we?" She asked nerviously.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 pm

(OOC: But.. it's really hard to face them..)

"At our new home." Kai replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:54 pm

"Wh-what? What do you meen?" Lucy asked more calm then nervious.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:55 pm

"It means exactly what I said." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:17 pm

OOC: sorry for the wait, and I know it's hard, but just keep working on it, I promise you it gets easier.

IC: "Y-you were serious?" Lucy asked supprised.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:19 pm

(OOC: It doesn't seem like it will.)

Kai nodded. "Yup." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

OOC: It never does seem like it but I promise you, it will get easier.

IC: Lucy sat down on the bed and cried tears of joy, "Thank you Kai, thank you..." she sobbed happily.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Kai smiled. "You're welcome." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Lucy held Alica cradled in one arm and motioned for Kai to sit on the bed beside her with the other.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Kai walked up to her and sat down beside Lucy on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Lucy leaned over and layed her Head on Kai's shoulder, "Kai? Why do you love me? I won't get mad or anyrhing, I just want to know." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"Hmm.. I'm not really sure.." He replied, trying to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:16 pm

OOC: MY BRO HOOKED A LARGEMOUTH AND I GOT TO REEL IT IN!!!

IC: "It's ok if you can't answer, I still love you Kai," Lucy said.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The baby's coming!   The baby's coming! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The baby's coming!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next