Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just sitting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Scilene sat on a branch of a tree. She was recently taught the flute, and she wanted to practice. She started with the easiest one. Hot Cross Buns. Once she thought she got it down, she moved to Mary Had A Little Lamb. She slowly progressed with her flute. As she played, her legs swag in the air as she focused on her playing.She didn't hear someone walking down the path to her.
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 am

"That's really pretty music you're playing," A voice called from a bench just a very short distance away from the tree that Scilene was sitting in. On the bench was a nice young man, who didn't look anywhere close to his thirties, reading a small section of a newspaper he had found sitting there just before. It wasn't like it was interesting, but he liked to keep up with the times. Of course, at this moment he wasn't reading. Instead he had given up and put the paper back in its place before looking up at the girl in the tree. "What instrument is that?"
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 am

Scilene's heart leaped out of her chest, she lost her balance and flipped upside down, her legs hanging on to the branch while she hung upside down like a bat. Her wings flapped wildly and she dropped her flute. Scilene's hands held her dress up as she looked over to the Person who had talked to her. "Er...A flute" She muttered, as she reached down with one hand to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:36 am

Seeing just how much he had startled the girl, Casey jumped up and grabbed the flute that had fallen from her hands. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare you," He told her as he handed the flute back to her with a smile. "Well, you play quite well!" It was a complement he truly meant. He wasn't ever really into the whole music thing, but it did sound pretty.
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 am

Scilene smiled and gently took the flute. She normally was afraid of people. But he seemed nice. The angel still hung there and she glanced at the flute to see there was a small rock in the top. Scilene frowned and blue in to the flute and the rock flew out of the pipe. She looked back up and her smile was shy and unsure. "Thanks..." She trailed off She wasn't good with people.Don't be a fool Scilene! She scolded her self Say something! Scilene searched for words. "Uh, why did you come here?" She asked glancing away for a moment. What kind of question was that!? Her Mind screamed
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

She is so cute xD

Casey shrugged. He didn't have work today and it was rather boring just sitting in an empty apartment forever alone so he had decided to get some fresh air today. "No real reason. Just decided that some fresh air was good for me today. I-If you want me to leave, I can--" He said, stopping himself simply because he honestly didn't know what to say after that. It was a little weird talking to people again, especially since he really didn't have contact with much of anyone anymore.

Last edited by Casey on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 am

ooc: lul

ic: Scilene's eyebrows raised. "Oh, it's no trouble." She admited. Wanting to change the subject very badly, She glanced at the newspaper. "What is new?" She asked Scilene hasn't been paying attention to the news lately, she had been more busy seeing every thing, she had spent a few years here but never went to see anything. This is one of her stops. Next stop was one of the eaterys in town, she heard many good things about it so she though about going there to eat. Scilene's question hung in the air, Another stupid statement..She though to herself. Her Dark green eyes shifted from eye contact to her flute to the sky then to the grass.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Casey simply shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea. I wasn't really reading it," he admitted as he looked down at the newspaper again. It was strange to not see something going on. Everything used to be so strange around here, but things have kind of settled. "But this place hasn't been like it used to be. It's really strange, actually."
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 am

Scilene slowly nodded. Her head feeling dizzy from hanging upside down, she pulled herself upright and sighed. "What do you mean by strange?" She asked glancing around. Scilene pulled her hair back behind ehr ear and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 pm

"Well, maybe not strange, but definitely different than from how it was when I first moved here with my brother. Now I don't see him and all the friends I once had have started a new life. That's really what's strange now, I guess," he told her, basically spilling out a miniature version of his life story. "But that doesn't concern you. Sorry for being such a bother."
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:16 am

Scilene nodded. "No problem.." Scilene was only here for a few years. She could tell how people felt about the way of life changing. "So, how did you get sent here?" Scilene's wings slowly disappeared hopeing he didn't notice them.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 am

Casey paused for a moment as he thought back to the day he had come here. It was still as bright as day in his mind, but the memories of everything that happened that day were mixing up in his head. "Actually, I came here with my brother. I actually don't have any powers or anything that make me too special. I'm simply an average human being. My brother, on the other hand, is a fire caster. I came here to help him adjust to life after our parents seemed to have nothing to do with him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

Scilene Smiled. "That wars awfully nice of you to help your Brother." She nodded, By then her wings had dissipated like they never were there. Her Pine green eyes looked over her dress, it was slightly dirty, bark has smeared sap on the bottom , though She knew to wash it later.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Casey shrugged. "Eh, its just what we do. Granted, I don't see him much anymore but we still keep in touch," he replied nonchalantly. "what about you? do you have any sibkings?"
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 am

She shook her head. "No siblings, I am an only child". Sciline Sighed longingly. "I always wanted one. But my parents where having a tough time just dealing with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just sitting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...   Just sitting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just sitting...
Page 1 of 1