Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Cai~ Guess what?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Oh Cai~ Guess what? Empty
PostSubject: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 pm

It had been a few weeks since Liyra learned that Cai was a Forever and Lyra was in the bathroom What a nice opening.

"Are you sure she's ok Cai? She's been in there for quite a while. Mabey you should go check on her~" Lydia taunted at Cai

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Cai rolled his eyes at Lydia but he got up from his seat behind the counter and went to the bathroom. He knocked on the door, "You okay in there Liyra?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 pm

"Y-Yeah! Just go away, Don't come in!" Liyra replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm

"You sure? You've been in there a while," he said, staying by the door but not going in.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine! Just go away! I'll be out in a minute!" Lydia replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm

"Okay, okay, I'm walking away now," he said and returned to the counter. "Well, she says she's fine, and I'm not going in there," he said to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm

"Awww.. Killjoy." Lydia groaned.

Just then Liyra came out of the bathroom and walked up to Cai and slapped him across the face then hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Cai was caught by surprise when Liyra slapped him, and then confused when she hugged him. He hugged her back, "so, you want to tell me what that was for?" he asked after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Liyra started to cry as Lydia slinked off to the bathroom with a theory of her own.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Cai just patted her on the back, not sure of what to do. "Uh, it's okay...don't cry, you're okay," he said, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Lydia got to the bathroom and looked around an even in the garbage and found what she was looking for.

"No I'm not ok you idiot! I'm pregnant!" She shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 pm

"You're...pregnant?" Cai said, shock evident in his voice, but he tried to smile for Liyra's sake. "That's a...well... that's a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Lyra slapped cai as hard as she could, "You-You b*st*rd! You do THAT to me as proof that you love me even though you could probably have whoever you wanted on this island because of your stupid fame and now you're supprised that I'm pregnant!!!" She yelled as she punched him in the face with all of her strengh before falling band onto his chest sobbing "I'm sorry" repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Cai let her yell, not sure of what else to do. He winced as she punched him, but he let it go, realizing she was emotionally stressed. After she started crying again, he hugged her and stroked her hair. "It's okay Liyra. We'll be okay," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

"B-but how? I'm not ready for this, a-and the same thing that's going to happen to me is going to happen with this baby too..." Liyra wimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm

"Shhh, it'll be okay, I'll make sure of it," he said, continuing to stroke her hair, "We'll get through this... together."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Cai? Why can't you be this manly all the time?" Liyra mumbled as she drifted off in Cai's arms.

"Well she's not lieing this time." Came a voice from the direction of the bathroom as Lydia walked back, "I found this in the bathroom, I'm pretty sure it should clear all suspisions." Lydia said to Cai as she handed him a used pregnancy test that she had found in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Cai kept Liyra in his arms and looked at the pregnancy test, which clearly said it was positive. "Uh, you can get rid of that, can't you? I kinda have my hands full," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm

"What? You don't want to keep it? It's the first proof that you're a father." Lydia said senceirly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"Uh, I think I can do without the testing device," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

"No, no, no. You don't get it. You're going to be a father now." Lydia replied, saying the last part slowly so that it would sink in.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Cai did let the words sink in, and he almost dropped Liyra as he thought about it. A...a father? But... am I ready for that? Then he took the thought from his mind and re-balanced himself.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Liyra was too tired from her recent outburst for her sleep to be interupted by Cai's loss of balance.

"I See you finally understand, I'll leave this here for you then." Lydia said as she put the test on the counter infront of Cai, "Also if you have any respect for liyra or for yourself for that matter that child she's going to have you're going to have to marry her now, otherwise your son or daughter will be an illegitimate child.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Cai nodded to Lydia. He already knew what he had to do, but he hadn't really focused on that thought much either.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm

"I wonder, did your mom ever say that you would be a hearbreaker when you grew up?" Lydia asked to try to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Cai~ Guess what?   Oh Cai~ Guess what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Cai~ Guess what?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next