Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) Empty
PostSubject: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am

Cai sat at his usual picnic table, eating an ice cream cone. As he sat there, he thought of everything that had happened to him in the past year. Boy, there was a LOT to go through. After a while, he finished his treat and got up, planning to head home.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 pm

(OOC: Should I post with Akira? c: )
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 am

(Yes, of course :3)
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

Akira was walking around the park when she had spotted Cai. "Oh, hey!" She said as she ran up to him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"Akira!" Cai said happily, "long time, no see. right?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 am

"Yeah." She laughed as she sat down at the picnic table across from him. "Anything new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 pm

"Well, I nearly died four times in a Quest, but other than that, I'm good. How's everything with you?" he said, not really wanting to talk much about himself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

"Four times?" She laughed, then as a response to his question closed her eyes and thought about what had happened recently. "Good. Well everyone has their ups and downs."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Cai nodded. "Yeah, I can see that. So, I guess there isn't really much to talk about, is there?" he said, not pressing his friend for details.

ooc: omigosh, so sorry D: totally forgot about this topic D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)   Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just eatin' some icecream :3 (open to anyone, I guess, but I'd prefer Aki to post at some point)
Page 1 of 1