Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know what today is~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

You know what today is~ Empty
PostSubject: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

It was Tuesday, March 12 according to the calander and the day was going pretty much like any other week day; Liyra was dusting things and trying her best not to knock anything over and Cai was probably talking with a customer. Liyra hadn't been feeling well that day so she had decided to take a nap, she didn't tell Cai about it because she was sure he'd make her stay home.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm

A few customers left the shop after talking to Cai and the store was now empty. Cai was now relaxing behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Liyra was haveing a hard time sleeping and would wince every so often but it didn't look like much.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

After a moment, Cai got bored and began to wander around the shop, eventually stumbling upon where Liyra was napping. He shook his head, saying, "Sleeping on the job again?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:26 pm

"uh-uh" Liyra mumbled as she shook her head slightly, "Just takeing a break is all; You know you're supposed to be nice to pregnany women, especially when they're your wife, not forceing them to work." Liyra said jokeigly as she shot him a mock glare, she knew that Cai would never force her and he knew that he wouldn't be able to get her to work if she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

"Whatever," Cai said, waving it off like it was no big deal, "Just try not to sleep in the middle of the store."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Liyra smiled and stood up so she could hug Cai but as soon as she was standing it looked like she had wet herself rather quickly then fell forward and caught herself on Cai, suddenly feeling faint.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 am

"Liyra? What's wrong" Cai asked, not sure exactly what was going on and he's an idiot anyway so he can react stupidly for all I care.

ooc: btw sorry it took sooooooo long 3:
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm

"N-Nothing I'm fine.. I guess I'm just going incontinent. Y-You wouldn't happen to have a spare chane of clothes somewhere would you?" Liyra explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm

"Nah, I don't think so, I can always call Osi to bring you something though. You sure you're fine?" Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Liyra said as she leaned against the closest wall.

Lydia walked backto where to two of them were because that's where she had decided to clean next, "It smells funny back here, you two better not be doing anth-" Liyra started to say before she noticed Liyra. "Um Liyra I think you may want to go to the hospital." She finished, knowing more about pregnancy then either Liyra or Cai.

"I'm fine! I-It's just a passing cramp ok.." Liyra yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Cai knew Lydia understood pregnancy more than he or Liyra did, so he decided that she might be right. "I dunno Liyra, maybe we should take you to the hospital, just in case?" he said, trying not to sound like he was forcing her to go.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:36 pm

"I said I'm fine!" Liyra yelled before looseing her balance and starting to fall forward in Cai's direction.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Cai caught her without a second's hesitation. "Alright, if you're sure you don't want to~" he said, helping her regain her balance as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Liyra hugged Cai tightly, perhaps a little to tightly and started to sob uncontrollably. "It hurts... It hurts so much.... M-Make it stop..." She wimpered into Cai's chest.

(Just so you know she's going to refuse painkillers, she's not going to even let the hospital give her any.)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Cai hugged her back. "Why didn't you tell me you were in pain earlier?" Cai asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm

"B-Because I think the baby's comeing a-and I'm sacared.. Please! I-I don't want to go to the hospital I'm affraid of it.." Liyra said before tighty gripping Cai in pain.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm

"Liyra... why didn't you tell me?" cai asked, before looking over his shoulder at Lydia, hoping she could help.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:06 pm

"I-I'm scared.. I don't think I'm ready for this.." Liyra sobbed.

Lydia just looked back at him then motioned to Liyra, meaning it was best if he did this himself for now.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Cai turned his attention back to Liyra, and tried to keep her calm. "You'll be fine," he said, trying to sound convincing, but fear was starting to creep into his mind. He knew he needed to get her to the hospital, but he didn't want to force her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"GAH!!! Cai.. I-It hurts.. I-I'm not ready yet.." Liyra managed to wimper as it seemed she was starting to go through more and more pain.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Shh, shh. It'll all be okay," Cai said, stroking her hair now. He looked over at Lydia and mouthed please call the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm

"P-Please.. Cai- Agh! M-Make it s-s-stop.." Liyra begged, trying her bast not to scream.

Lydia saw Cai's plea for help and quickly but calmly went over to the store's phone and dialed 911 then explained what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Not knowing what else to do, Cai tried to keep Liyra calm and told her to breathe, though he wasn't sure if she was really paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Liyra was in pain and was having a hard time focusing on Cai and folowing his advice, squeezing his had tightly she managed to listen to Cai's advice.

"Ok. They said they would send someone as soon as possible." Lydia said calmly after walking back to the two. Shortly afterwards the door to the shop oppened. "Hello? Cai? Liyra? The hospital just paged me. They said you needed a doctor?" Called a familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what today is~   You know what today is~ Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what today is~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next