Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenagers :P (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Teenagers :P (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

It was almost midnight, and it seemed like nobody was there. Everybody was alseep, so it seemed, except for a boy, looking about age 17. His hair was the color of fire, with eyes as blue as the ocean. He wore a black hoodie, with dark blue jeans. With him, a girl, about 15 or 16, with hair that was black on one side, purple on the other, covering one of her deep purple eyes. A small curl stuck up on where her hair parted at the side. She wore a black hoodie, and beat up, torn black jeans. She was holding a metal pipe.
"C'mon! Hurry!" The boy said, running up to the jewelry store. The girl followed. He tried opening the door. "Damnit." he said. "It's locked. Pick the lock, Jay."
The girl took out a pin and started playing with the lock. She did this for a while.
"Before I'm dead, please." The boy said impatiently.
"I'm going as fast as I possibly can! Shut up and let me do it!" The girl said back.
"Hurry up before we get caught!" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

"What'cha doing?" asked a voice from behind the two kids, standing there was a boy that looked about around 16, he had black hair and blue eyes and a slightly smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 pm

The flame headed boy jumped in suprise. He looked at the guy that had just appeared. "Who the hell are you?" he said. The girl stopped picking the lock and stood up, standing halfway behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:33 pm

"You know there's an alarm on the door right?" the boy said, acting as if he hadn't heard the question.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:19 pm

"Figured it wouldn't go off unless we broke it down." The boy said. "You gunna tell me your name, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"Does it matter? For now I'm just the kid that saved your butt." The boy replied smugly before turning around adn resting his hands on the back of his neck, "Besides, none of the jems in there are acctually real anyway, the owner's just a con man.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:46 pm

"See, Miro?" The girl said. "I told you they were fa-" "Shut up, idiot." He said smacking her on the back of the head. "That's not why we're here!" The girl squeaked from the hit. "Well you never told me why-" "Just stop talking already!" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 pm

"You know you really should be nice to girls." The boy said before turning to the girl and giving a slight chivalrous bow, "I do hope your acomplice doesn't always treat you with such dis respect." He said, trying to be a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:03 pm

"Oh, uh... He doesn't, he just-" The girl started, but was cut off. "Jay, let's go. He's a creep." The boy said, grabbing her wrist. "But... but Miroku, I-" "Now, Jay." He seemed to be getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

The boy grabbed the other kids wris as soon as he grabbed the girls, "Let the girl go kid, she can do what she wants without you telling her what to do." The boy said in the same level tone that he had been useing, stareing unwaveringly at the other kid.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

The flame headed boy seemed to make his wrist heat up rapidly. "Don't tell me what to do, guy." He said. "She doesn't know anyone or anything around here, and I'm trying to protect her. I'm all she's got."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:26 pm

The boy didn't let go, infact he didn't even seem to realize the heat, "Even so, but you don't have to be so harsh to her." He retaliated, his tone still not changeing.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

"Would ya get off'a me?!" The boy said. His eyes looked like they were starting to glow orange. The girl seemed angry, but in a way, she also looked scared.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 pm

"Ask Nicely." The boy replied smugly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 pm

"Nicely?" he repeated. "Is this some kind of joke?" Just then, the girl broke free from the boy's grasp. She backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:58 pm

"No, it's not. You're clearly a hot head and need to learn some manners." The boy replied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 pm

"Who are you to tell me how to live?" The boy said, trying to break free of the other boy's grasp. The girl went behind a corner and sat there, waiting for things to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

"Belive it or not I'm trying to help you. I could have just let you break in to that shop, steal a bunch of worthless glass and gotten caught by the cops. I think the least I deserve is a thank you, and the least she diserves is for you to stop treating her like cr*p. Trust me, that attitude is going to hold you back in life." The boy replied just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

"I wasn't gunna steal anything." The boy said. "I was gunna trash the place. Payback for that peice of crap necklace they sold me worth jack squat. Was gunna give it to m'sister for her birthday 'till I found it broken in the box. All it is, s'just plastic glued to a piece of metal made up t'look all fancy. Gave 'em 200 bucks for that cheap ass necklace, an' wouldn't gimmie no money back neither. The guy ownin' this place is right nasty s'well..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

"Oh, did I strike a nerve? You're talking with an accent now. Listen kid, that's when you call the cops and report fraud." The boy replied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:37 pm

"Why are you callin' me kid?" He asked. "You look like you're 'bout Jay's age."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'm calling you what you act like, kid." The boy replied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:48 pm

"Y'know what?" He said. "I'm not gunna waste my time on you." He walked off, told something to the girl, then left.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 pm

"Atleast you have a friend and family kid..." The boy said to himself before leaning his back against the window of the shop and slideing down it into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 pm

The girl got up from the corner and looked through the display window of the jewlery store. She looked very interested in the false valuables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers :P (Open to all)   Teenagers :P (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenagers :P (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next