Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans Empty
PostSubject: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 am

Cai walked to a picnic table, carrying an ice cream cone. It was chocolate chip cookie dough, his favorite flavor.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 am

Akira had bought a strawberry flavored ice cream. She sat down across from Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Cai's mind was flying 100 miles a minute, he couldn't think. Plans came in and out of focus. Then he had a brain freeze. Stupid ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Akira looked at him. "Heh, what's wrong? Brain freeze?" She joked as she had some more of her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 pm

"Yep!" Cai laughed. "Now let's get down to business."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 pm

"So, I know they're attacking Snowville in groups scattered around the place, but I don't know where. I think we should do the same thing." Akira said, her face turning serious.

Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yes, I was thinking along those lines, but we might be outnumbered." Cai said. Great, back to the war.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hmm... maybe." She said, thinking about the number difference.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 pm

"We need to figure out how to separate ourselves into groups, " Cai thought, thinking about the small group of rebels he had.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Akira nodded. "I could lead one group, you can lead another.. then, wait, we'd still have a problem dividing us out.. Wait, how about I go alone in a group? I'm a really good fighter now." She said. Akira had some more of her ice cream, she had a little bit on her cheek left.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm

"I don't think you should fight with us this time. As soon as you fight them, you can't be a spy," Cai said. If they didn't have a spy, they couldn't know where the evil ones would strike next.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

"What? And I practiced so hard.." She whined, noticing the ice cream on her face and wiping it off.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:35 pm

"Maybe next time. I'm sorry, " Cai felt bad now.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Akira suddenly had an idea. "What if I used Lunar's powers to make me look different?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 pm

"That could work! You're back in this plan," Cai smiled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes!" She said with joy to be back in the plan.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm

"We could all break off by ourselves and take on different groups," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 pm

"Yeah, but I don't really know how much of them are in a group.." Akira said, finishing her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 pm

"How many of them are there all together?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 pm

"Hmm.." She said thinking of the people she saw there. Well there's Shade, Scar, Mika, Osi, Belle, Korari, Nina, Atrus, Valentine, Benjamin.. she thought as she counted the people she saw at the meeting. "Well I think there are 10 of them that I saw, but I could be wrong. There's probably a bit more." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm

"They're at least 2 to 1 on us," Cai said angrily. That makes about nine, actually, because I have Scar Cai thought.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

"Hmm.." She mumbled as she thought about how Korari would arrange them into groups.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

"We could stay together and attack each of their groups one at a time," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

"True.. but that could take too long, and by then, they'd maybe had taken over a part already.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm

"We could split into two groups," was his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans   Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Just having icecream.. in the park... discussing battle plans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next