Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Mina looked up a little, she wanted to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Mika quickly tried to swing her scythe at Cai, ignoring that Mina was even there.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Cai blocked it eaisily with his sword. "What are you doing Mika?" Cai said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Mika jumped back, showing Mina. She was still silent. Mika ran back up at Cai, cutting the tip of his hair with her swing. She couldn't aim well, since she was blind, but she sure could sense where he was.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Seeing the new girl confused Cai, but he didn't loose focuse. He didn't attack Mika, but held his sword in a defensive position. "Who is SHE?," Cai said to Mika, meaning Mina.

Last edited by Lupa on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Mika stood with her back agaisnt them both. She put her arm down, letting her scythe rest, hovering under her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: Um Mina is in her human form which Cai has never seen before, Vampire form = Red eyes, blonde hair, ponytail. Human form = Blue eyes, black hair, no ponytail.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Cai didn't relax, but he didn't attack either. "Mika," he said," what the heck is going on?"

ooc: *facepalm* I feel stupid now
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm

"How.. could.. you.. why.. do.." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 pm

"Mika, like i said before, I have NO idea as to what you're talking about," Cai said gently.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Mika grasped her scythe again. "You.. liar.." She mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

"Mika, you know I would never lie to you!" Cai said, trying to control his flaring temper.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"What.. but.. she.. said.." Mika mumbled, wanting to believe Cai, but also believing Mina.

(OOC: They should sort this out and become back together again, and then kill Mina or something. xD)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm

"Who said what?" Cai asked.

Ooc: hmm... Can we see what Aiedle says?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"H-he kidnapped her and raped her, of corse he's going to lie about it, it doesn't matter who you are, he's going to do what ever he can to lie to you!" Mina yelled as she stood up and ran at Cai with a knife, "I"LL KILL YOU, YOU PERVERT!!!" She screemed.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Mika stayed silent. A tear went down her face.

Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Cai looked at the girl." Who the H*** are you, and where the heck did you ever hear that?" Cai said angrily, almost snapping.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Mina stabbed Cai in the chest then fell to her knees and stared at the blood on her hand, She looked guilty and afraid.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Mika just stood there. She heard a whimpering sound, but didn't know what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Cai fell to the ground. He knew better than to pull the knife out of his chest.

ooc: Cai is now a forever, so he can't die from this.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Mika knew that Cai was hurt. Her feelings for Cai changed from the hatred Mina showed her, to something different. Her scythe dispelled, and the black mist surrounded Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Cai didn't know what was going on. He couldn't believe that he was still alive. From where the knife had gone in, he should have been dead already.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

"No, No I-i didn't mean to, please no, I never wanted to hurt anybody." Mina muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

The black mist type thing, closed up in a ball around Cai. It lifted him up and carried him beside Mika, in whom was running away into the trees to try to get a chance to speak to Cai alone.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Cai floated along in the mist, not really realizing what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next