Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 pm

As soon as they got deep enough into the forest, leaving Mina behind, the mist dispelled, and returned to Mika. She sat on the floor and cried. She cried because she didn't believe Cai before when he said he didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Cai landed gently on the ground. He saw Mika crying, and immediately tried to comfort her. "Mika, it's okay, don't cry," He said in a raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Mina quickly wrote a note that said, "I'm sorry I never ment to kill him, I was just so angry about what he did to Lucy." she laed the note down beside her then stabbed herself in the heart with a wooden stake.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"I.. I'm sorry Cai! I never trusted you. I don't know why I did that.." She said, springing up at him into a hug, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:55 pm

"Hey, it's okay," Cai said weakly. He wanted to stand up, but his legs wouldn't support him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm sorry," She said again, "I don't blame you if you hate me now..".
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 pm

"how could I ever hate you?" Cai said, barely choking the words out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 am

Mika stayed silent again, until her words flew out of her mouth. "I love you.".
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:05 am

"I love you too," Cai said, looking up at her. his voice was very weak now, barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 am

Mika noticed Cai getting more weaker. "What's wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 am

"My...chest...knife," was all he could get out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 am

"I need to get you to the hospital, quick." She said, the black mist appearing again, gentally taking him in a ball and beside Mika. She had the mist lead her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 am

ooc: i feel like making a new topic for this
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 am

(OOC: Lolkay.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with Mika Again (Me, Mika and Cai only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3