Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Akira stood up again. "I said leave, please. He does NOT want to talk right now." She said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Come on, cheer up there are plenty of other fish in the sea. what about that Lucy girl? She seemed to really like you and it looked like you liked her a little too." Said Mina.

OOC: I know it's terrible but this topic makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Akira's eye twitched at the word 'Lucy'. "Seriously? I said OUT. NOW!" She yelled at her, pushing her away in rage to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Cai let Akira do what she wanted, which was totally unlike him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

"I have a right to be where ever the heck I want!" Mina hissed as she quickly turn and grabbed Akira's arm then twisted it behind her back. "Now your either going to leave me alone or I'll have to break your arm off. OK?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Cai got mad. He paralyzed Mina, making her drop to the floor. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Akira jerked forward, turning around to see Mina.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Lucy walked clumsilly into the diner, she still had a headache from the hangover she had in the morning, "What's wrong Cai?" Lucy asked, seeing that Cai was mad, "Rot in hell all of you." Hissed Mina as she untied the scarlet thread from the black straw doll

OOC: See if anyone can name the anime I just referenced
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

(OOC: HELL GIRL! :D! I used to use that as a threat to people at school.. of course, they don't get it. Q_Q)

Akira had enough. "EVERYONE! GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE CAI ALONE!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The people in the diner looked at her weirdly, not moving.

Last edited by Akira~Scar~Mika on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Cai ignored lucy and picked up mina, dragging her outside. just outside the door he, let her go. "If I ever see you again, you're dead," he said, and walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm

OOC: YAY *Throws confettie* I didn't know anyone else had ever watched that show, there acctually is a site.

IC: "Cai, please tell me what's wrong, I'm your friend you can trust me." Said Lucy as she walked up to Cai and layed a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 pm

(OOC: YEY! *dances* I wanna try the site now.. xD)

Akira turned to Lucy. "Get.. away.. from.. him." She muttered. Akira was acting differently. Normally she would've gone blank already.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 pm

"Get off me," cai muttered, shaking her hand off his shoulder. He slumped back down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC: it might or might not be correct dialouge though.

IC: "Cai, I've never seen you like this before, I'm worried about you, please tell me what's wrong." lucy Said as she walked over to Cai again.

OOC: Slap Lucy in the face (No, not you Akira).
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 pm

(OOC: Aww.. Akira wants to slap her so badly.. ;u;)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Cai shook his head and didn't say anything.

ooc:i'll do it in a second
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm

"Cai, please." Lucy said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Before he could stop himself, he slapped lucy across the face, and yelled at her," I don't want to talk right now!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Akira watched Cai, unable to move. Her mind was taken over by overwhelming feelings, trying to keep up with what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Lucy hit the ground hard then looked up at Cai holding the spot where he just slapped her, "C-Cai... W-why?" Said Lucy as she looked up at Cai, terror in her eyes.

OOC: Now Akira can beat her up.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 pm

(OOC: Only when she says something else rude to her or soemthing she will. xD)

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm

"This is all your fault isn't it you b*tch, you did something to him didn't you, you filthy diseased vermin." Lucy muttered only loud enough for Akira to hear.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Akira's eye twitched again. Her eyes burned with fury. "SCREW YOU!! ARE YOU SAYING MY MOTHER RAISED ME BAD?!" She yelled, tackling Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 pm

"Get the hell of of me!" Lucy yelled.

OOC: Do something to her that would put her in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm

(OOC: YAAAY. Lol, I just love how I still have like, tons of homework left to do and it's like, my bedtime already. Thank god my mom is already asleep.. xD)

"Why the hell would I? You ARE implying my mother was bad for giving birth to me!" She yelled, believing what was in her head. She grabbed out her dagger, which was when everyone in the diner fled. She quickly stabbed her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next