Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Cai was caught off gaurd. When he hit the ground, he quickly stood up. "What was that for?" He had raised his voice, but wasn't yelling yet.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 pm

"I know what you did to Lucy! You... you.. CHEATING PERVERT!" She yelled back at him. Mika jumped ontop of him and started hitting his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 pm

"Wha-What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to Lucy!" Cai said, taking the hits to his chest easily.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

"Don't lie! I know the truth!" She yelled before she got up to run away, then tripped. Mika quickly got up and continued running away, crying.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Cai got up quickly and went after Mika, totally confused."Mika, wait!," he called after her, hoping she would turn around and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm

"No! Leave me alone!" She yelled back, still running.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 pm

"Mika!" Cai yelled, still following her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Mika finally turned around, stopping. "What? Do you want to do those things to me to?" She hissed, tears still coming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm

"Mika, I honestly have no Idea what you're talking about," Cai said sincerely, hoping she'd listen.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

"I.. I hate you! You always ignore me! You do that to Lucy then lie about it? That's it, we're over!" Mika yelled, her tears uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"Wha-what?" Cai said. did she just say what he thought she said? Shock was starting to take over. he stared blankly at Mika, uncomprehending what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Mika turned back around and started to run away again, leaving Cai behind.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Cai didn't follow her this time. He was totally in shock. He fell to his knees. What had gone wrong? He didn't even know what had happened to make Mika do that.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Mika continued running away, but was slowing down. She tried to ignore him as she left.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Cai just sat there staring blankly at Mika as she left. He's brain wouldn't accept that she had left him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Mika kept running until she was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

ooc: Akira can show up and be all like "what's wrong" and stuffs.

bic:Cai stayed where he was. Tears sprung up into his eyes. What had gone wrong?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 pm

(OOC: Mmmkays.)

Akira was walking by. She noticed Cai on the ground, crying. She ran up to him. "What's wrong Cai?!" She asked him, kneeling down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Cai looked down at the ground. He didn't want to tell Akira yet. "It's-it's nothing," Cai said, even though it was obvious that something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"I know something's wrong! Tell me, you can trust me." She said, putting her arm around him, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Cai didn't look at Akira. "I-I think Mika just dumped me," Cai said. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Akira blinked a few times. "What?! Really?!" She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Cai nodded. He didn't want to say anything. It hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 pm

It began to rain hard. "How about we talk about this in the diner? You're going to freeze if you stay out here any longer." She said gentaly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

ooc:Continue at windtown diner?

bic: "Okay," Cai said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)   Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with Mika (Me, Mika and Cai only)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next