Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

"Ok then, I can walk you back if you want." Leo said

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm

"Uh, yeah, okay. it's in Windtown," she said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Leo stood up then took Lupa's hand in his, "Let's go then." He said.

OOC: Should they talk along the way or just time skip?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:05 pm

ooc: timeskip

ic: soon, they were at a small house in Windtown. "This is it," Lupa said. she had regained her composure and appeared to be emotionless again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Leo led her up to the door step then let go of her hand and turned to face her, "It was a pleasure meeting you today Lupa. I hope we meet again soon." He said while owing like an english gentelman
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Lupa laughed, "why are you being so formal all of a sudden?" she asked. Suddenly, the door opened, and there was Ashley, a worried look on her face. "Lupa!," she said, almost angrily," there you are! I've been loo- Who are YOU?!" She addressed the last part to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Leo turned to face Ashley and bowed curtiously "My name is Elliot Lance Nightray, I am also your a friend of yous sister. I appologise for your sisters absence as well for I am the one that has caused it, We were out in the Flower Fields chatting you see." Leo said formally as to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes at his formal tone, and said, "pleased to meet you." Then she said to Lupa, "Where'd you find this guy?" Lupa laughed, "he's not like this all the time, I think he's just trying to impress you." then she said to Leo, "you really don't have to be so formal."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Leo stood up straight, "I appologise, You can call me Leo if you want, most people do anyway, it's just, my parents or atleast the ones that adopted me were rather high class, and often times if I was not formal then I got beaten with a cane." Leo explained.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 pm

"i didn't know that!" Lupa said, shock filling her voice. Ashley sighed, thinking, what some people do to children, I'll never understand. Aloud, she said, "Well, leo, would you like to come in for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yes please." Leo said as he wiped his feet on the doormat.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Ashley stepped back and held the door open for them to walk inside. Lupa went in first and sat down on a couch in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Leo stepped trhough the door way then turned to face Ashley, "Would you like for me to take my shoes off?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm

"No, it's fine, go on in and sit down," she said, closing the door after Storm followed Leo inside.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Leo went inside and found where Lupa was sitting, "May I?" Leo asked gestureing to the spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:10 pm

"uh, sure," she said, starting to blush a little again. Ashley came in and sat down in a lazy chair.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Leo sat down beside Lupa then looked over to Ashley, "I do not belive we've been properly introduced, May I be so bold as to ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:17 pm

"Call me Ashley," Ashley said, "I'm Lupa's sister."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ashley." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Pleasure's all mine," Ashley said. Then, in a telepathic message to everyone in the room, Storm said why don't you two tell Ashley what's really going on?" Upon hearing this, Ashley turned to Lupa, "What does he mean, 'what's really going on'?" Lupa stayed silent, blushing a bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Leo too stayed silent but could not help but feel embarrassed.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Fine, but one of you is going to have to speak up, even though I can already see where this is going," she said. Lupa was still quiet; she couldn't speak even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"We... We just talked is all" Leo said still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

"Uh-huh. Just talking. Talking about what?" Ashley said in a I-know-what's-going-on-so-don't-lie-to-me tone. Lupa didn't reply, but suddenly got up and ran to her room, unable to sit in there any longer. Her throat felt tight and sticky, and she could barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Leo stood up in supprise when he saw Lupa get up and run away, He kept looking back and forth between Storm & Ashley and the direction Lupa ran off in, he finally decide to run after Lupa after first glareing at the two, "Lupa wait!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next