Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Both Ashley and Storm followed Leo to Lupa's room, but the door was closed. "GO AWAY, ALL OF YOU!" Lupa was yelling from inside.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Leo turned and glared at Ashley and Storm, "See what you did! Now go away you nosey little pricks!" He wispered angrily so as Lupa would be unable to hear him, he then turned around and leand against the door slightly, "Lupa please, it's me, it's Leo, please let me in." He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm

"Leave..me..ALONE!" Lupa said, as something hit the door, probably a pillow.

"Nosey pricks?! Leo, Lupa has NEVER acted this way before; I have the right to be a little curious, don't I?" Ashley whispered angrily. Storm stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm

"Just leave. It's rather obvious isn't it or do you want it in writing?" Leo hissed sarcasticly at Ashley, "Lupa, please... it's alright, Please unlock the door." Leo said kindly, trying to get his freind to calm down.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Fine, let's go back there, Storm," she muttered and walked back to the living room, Storm reluctantly following.

Another pillow hit the door. "GO AWAY!" Lupa yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 pm

"Lupa please, they're gone now, please come talk to me." He said, glad that Ashley and Storm had decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

"Just leave me alone," Lupa said, her voice muffled, as if she had pulled something over her head. (it's another pillow XD)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 pm

"Leo was starting to tear up, he didn't like seeing his freind upset like like this, considering espesialy that this freind was Lupa, "Lupa... please... it breaks by heart to see you upset like this... please... come out and talk to me..." He said trying not to sob.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:10 pm

There was silence for a moment then Lupa said quietly, "Just...just go home Leo."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Leo was silent for a moment then finally replied, "I don't have a home... But if you want... I'll leave..." Leo then got up and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Lupa sighed. She didn't say anything though, even though she felt awful. Her throat had constricted again to were she couldn't get any words out, and her mind was too foggy to use telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Leo walked through the living room with his head hung in shame "That's what I get for following an impulse." he muttered as he slowly made his way to the front door.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

"Leaving now, are you?" Ashley said, noticing Leo come back from Lupa's room.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Leo didn't even have the energy to respond, he just continued walking slowly towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Ashley sighed, "Be safe, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"Do... Do you mind if I stay on your roof for the night or something, I really don't have then energy to stay up all night and I don't feel like passing out on some random street while I try to find a place to sleep. I'll leave as soon as the sun comes up.." Leo explained tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:53 pm

"Sure, if you want," Ashley said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"Thank you... you're very kind." Leo said as he opened the front door and began to walk out, A thud could be heard as Leo passed out on the front porch, the door still open behind his limp and unconcious frame.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm

"LEO!" Ashley yelled, running over to him and checking his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Leo layed there unconcious, small amounts of blood trickleing down his face from hitting his head on the hard pavement.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

"Storm, go get my first aid kit," Ashley said as she noticed the bleeding. Soon, Storm was there with the kit, and Ashley started bandaging up Leo's head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Leo soon began to very slowly open his eyes,"Huh... Wha.. What Happened?..." He finally managed to say.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

"You passed out," Ashley said, watching him for any sign of sickness.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"I... I Did?..." Leo managed to say as he painfully reached up and touched the bandages on his head.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

"yeah, you fell down and hit your head on the steps," Ashley said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next