Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

"I... I don't think... I'll Be able... To get on your roof now..." Leo said trying to be humerous.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

She laughed. "Probably not, would you like to use the couch?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"Yes... Thank you." Leo said as he tried to sit up painfully, "I think... I think I might have cracked a rib... or two falling on your stairs..." Leo said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:30 pm

"Okay, let me have a look there," she said, feeling his torso for signs of a cracked rib. "Here it is," she muttered, "Come on, let's get you in a more comfortable place, Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

"Yeah... I think... I just need a little help up." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Ashley said, moving to help lift him up. "On the count of three...one...two...THREE!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Leo stood up with Ashley's help but not without a grunt of pain, "Ok, where to, quickly please." Leo said hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"This way," She said, leading him to the couch he and Lupa had sat on earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Leo followed her to the couch then quickly colapsed onto it in a sitting position, "Ok then, patch me up doc." Leo said trying to distract himself from the pain with humor.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:23 am

"Alright, I'll need to get some bandages from the closet," Ashley said, and walked down another hallway.

By this point, Lupa had come out of her room, and she now was sitting next to the wall of the hallway, in shadow, watching Leo.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am

"Oww this hurts... Man I hope Lupa doesn't see me like this... that would just be embarasing." Leo thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 am

ooc: little too late for that, don'tcha think?

ic: Lupa stayed hidden.

Ashley came back with some cloth bandages. "Okay, this might hurt a little," she said as she wrapped the bandages around his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:43 am

"Yeah, it does sting a little, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did when I first woke up." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 am

"Good," Ashley said, then stepped back. "Now you just have to rest, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 am

"Thank you for this." Leo said as he took off his shoes and thought to himself "I'll leave when the sun comes up, they've been very kind so I shouldn't impose longer then that." before he lied down on the couch and tried to go to sleep.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 am

"You're welcome," Ashley said, then went to her own room.

ooc: timeskip, lupa comes out, or topic end???
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:56 am

OOC: Lupa comes out, preferably a short mabey one hour time skip or something like that first, that was Leo get some rest.

IC: Leo soon found himself drifting into a deep restful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am

OOC: kk

ic: about an hour later, Lupa came out of the hallway. She didn't say anything, she just sat down in the lazy chair.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 am

Leo was in a cold sweat, he was having a nightmare and every time that it would cause him to thrash around, his injuries would cause him to cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 am

"Leo?! Leo wake up!" Lupa whispered as loud as she dared, trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am

Leo soon begant to slowly open his eyes at the sound of Lupa's voice, "Huh?... Who... who's there?..." He asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

"It's me...Lupa," she said. She was still in the lazy chair.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

"Oh... Wait... Lupa?!... Owww, I shouldn't have jumped... Lupa... Please don't hate me for this." Leo said.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:22 am

"Why would I hate you?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 am

"I... I don't know, you just kinda startled me is all, it was all I could think to say... Please come over here... So I can see you." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next