Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 am

Cai turned when he heard her fall. "Well, I guess you're not going anywhere on your own right now," he said and picked her up and carried her to the livingroom, where he put her on the couch. "Now, what would you like to eat," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 am

"You didn't have to carry me you know, I was fine on my own." she said stubornly before her stomach groweled again. "Um, anything's fine. You're the host after all."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Cai sighed. "I have almost every food you can possibly imagine in there, and I don't know what you like to eat. And you're not helping," he said with a light tone, so it wouldn't seem like he was yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 am

"No. really It's fine. Anything is ok." She replied politely, her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 am

"Not helping," he repeated as he went to the kitchen, having no clue what to make.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 am

"Please, I don't want to seem bossy. Anything is fine, I'll eat anything you make for me." Liyra said, she was confused and almost crying because the more Cai asked the more akward she felt being in someone elses house.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 am

"Fine, fine. I'll put something together," He said, not looking at her. He started digging through all the food in his refrigerator and cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 am

"Listen. Cai, I'm really sorry about everything that happened yeasterday. I guess I was just a bit excited is all." Liyra appologised while feeling her hair. "Um... Could I mabey use your shower? my hair is all sticky." She politely asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 am

"Go ahead. This'll take a while," he said, not looking up from what he was doing. "The shower's down the hall, last door on the left."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 am

Liyra got up and limped to the shower and you know what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 am

Cai continued making breakfast while Liyra was showering.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 am

about an hour and an increase in the water bill later Liyra was finished with her shower, she dried off and got dressed before limping back to couch and sitting down. Hopeing that Cai was done cooking by now.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 am

"Perfect timing!" Cai said as he brought her a plate. "I hope you like this stuff," he said. The plate consisted of toast, bacon, and a fruit salad.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 am

"Thank you for the food" She quickly said before devouring her plate of food. "Well I guess we better b getting to the shop now, It is still a week day after all I suppose you're going to carry me all the way there aren't you? Oh! before I forget, my name is Liyra if you didn't know already." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

"It's nice to meet you, madam," Cai said, giving her an over-exaggerated bow.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 am

Liyra blushed a little at being called madam, "Y-You don't have to call me madam you know." she said embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

"But madam, what else should I call a lady such as yourself?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Liyra blushed harder and looked away slightly, "please.. you really don't have to.." she replied shyly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 pm

"Would you like more fruit salad, madam?" Cai asked, partially changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Liyra didn't say anything but her stomach responded for her, only adding to her embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 pm

"Anything for you madam," He said, saluting her, then went back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Liyra just at there, hideing her face with her hands; not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Cai came back and frowned. "Why the long face?" he asked as he sat down next to her and handed her a new bowl of fruit salad.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Liyra felt so akward and confused and embarased that she started to cry, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm

"Um, Liyra...was it something I said?" Cai asked, not knowing how to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next