Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Liyra gave him a sharp slap accross the face. "Yes it was something you said you jerk! it was just about everything you said! Between yelling at me and makeing me feel akward and uncomfortable yes it was something you said!" She yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks, then she burried her face in Cai's chest, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Cai sat there with a shocked look on his face. After a second he tried to apologize. "Liyra, I'm sorry I...I'm such an idiot!" He said. He didn't do or say anything else, not wanting to upset her even more.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Liyra didn't do anything, she just kept crying and started to shake a little. It had been a long time since she had been able to cry without yelling at herself and the tears just kept comeing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Tentatively, Cai wrapped his arms around Liyra and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Liyra hugged Cai back tightly, her head was still burried in Cai's chest but she wasn't crying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Cai just let her hug him, afraid to speak and make her go off crying again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:47 pm

without looking up, Liyra took one of Cai's hands off her back and gently placed in on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Cautiously, Cai Kissed her on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Liyra lifetd her head and gazed into Cai's blue eyes and soon found herself lost in them. Not even realizeing what she was doing she slowly began to lean forward.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Cai leaned forward aswell, and their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Liyra closed her eyes and sat there for a little bit untill she had to pull away to breath. "My first kiss." She mumbled to herself befoe laying her head on Cai's chest and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Cai had a slight smile on his face. He began to stroke Liyra's hair as she fell asleep on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Suddenly there was a series of annoyed knocks at the door. "I know you're there Cai! Open up!" Shouted the voice.

Liyra was in to deep of a sleep to be phased by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 pm

"The door's unlocked!" Cai said, trying not to be too loud. He didn't want to move Liyra because he didn't want to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 pm

"Of all the stupid things you've ever done Cai not showing up to work is the worst. We had customers today you stupi-" she grumbled as she came inside and walked into the living room. She looked up. "Oh~ I see what's going on here~ Got a thing for the new girl do we?" Lydia teased.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm

"Shh, she's asleep!" Cai said,watching Lydia as she came inside. "And it's my shop, I can skip if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm

"Have to? Cai and the new girl sittin in a tree K. I. S. S. I. N. G.~" She teassed giggleing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Cai rolled his eyes. "That's not what this is, Lydia," he said and casted a light around him to hid the fact that he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Liyra started to squirm a little because it was to bright.

"You better stop Cai~ before you wake up your girlfriend." Lydia said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Cai stopped the light. "Lydia, just...no."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Liyra started to cry, as if she could hear what Cai just said.

"uh-oh~ Now you've done it. I swear Cai you are an idiot when it comes to girls." Lydia said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Cai sighed and stroked Liyra's hair again. "You're right about that," Cai said. What have you done, you idiot! he yelled at himself in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Liyra stopped crying and hugged Cai.

"Either way Cai it's getting kind of late, don't you think she should be getting home now?" Lydia asked with a hint of concern in her voice as she started to gently shake Liyra awake.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yeah, you're right," Cai said. "Come on Liyra, time to wake up now," He said, unable to move because he was being hugged again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Liyra blinked awake sleepily and rubbed her eyes, "What time is it?" She asked.

"It's really late, it's getting dark out even. You should probably be getting home now." Lydia replied.

"Oh shoot! I need to get home and feed my cat!" she said as she rushed out the door. Not too much later the sound of screeching tires and a female scream came from the street right outside of Cai's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next