Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten years and I'm still working here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Cai sighed again. Why do I always end up with the girls who have emotionally-scaring backstories? he thought as Liyra started to cry. He didn't try to comfort her because he knew he'd just screw everything up...again... so he simply sat there, looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:09 pm

"I'm sorry! I didn't even realize I was crying! I'm such an idiot." Liyra said chastiseing herself.

OOC: If you couldn't already tell she hates seeming week ike when she crys and stuff, kinda like a less trained Lupa.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 pm

ooc:not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

bic: Well, at least she can stop Cai thought. "Better now?" he asked, hoping he wouldn't say something that would set her off.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"Yeah. I guess I was thinking about my family. I don't even know why it makes my cry anymore, it's an old subject." Liyra said.

"Your not romantic at all Cai, You should have swept her up in your arms and given her a big hug mabey even a kiss so she wouldn't have any reason to cry anymore." Lydia teased nonchalontly with her eyes closed and her hands behind her head leaning against th wall.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Cai rolled his eyes at Lydia. "I don't do that stuff," he said, adding on Not anymore in his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"You used to from the stories I've heard." Lydia taunted.

Liya just stood therelooking back and forth blushing slightly cause she had absolutely no idea waht was going on and mabey never will.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 pm

"Lydia, you don't seem to understand. I don't do that stuff, and that's that!" Cai said, trying not to remember past experiences, but his attempts were failing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 pm

"You're no fun Cai." Lydia said with her tail swishing back and forth and a pouty expression on her face.

Liyra had gone to go dust or something cause she felt like she was intrudeing in something.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well, I'm not trying to be," Cai responded.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:19 pm

"Meanie..." lydia pouted.

Off in the distance there was a thud an then a clatter then an "im ok! ...why do i have to be so clumsy?..."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Cai jumped out of his seat and over the counter. He jogged through the aisles of weapons until he found Liyra. "You sure you're okay?" he asked before looking around at what she'd done
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah. Could you mabey help me up?" Liyra said extending her hand up towsrds Cai.

Ooc shes gonns trip agsin and hug cai if thats ok with you, lydia set sis all up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Cai helped her up before looking at what she had knocked down. He frowned at the rack of knife cases strewn across the floor. At least she didn't knock over the actual weapons he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Liyra then colapsed with a "oww. my ankle." into Cai, holding on to him to keep herself up.

Lydia came over and saw what was going on. "I see how it is~" She said before loking around and noticeing a warped floorboard "Cai! You said you would get those fixed! That's obviously what she must have tripped on and now the poor thing's hurt!" Lydia chastiezed.

OOC: I decided during the day that it would be all Cai's Fault and that Lydia didn't do anything. :3
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Cai was feeling rather awkward supporting Lyria, especially sense she would seem to be hugging him from anyone else's view. "Uh...yeah, sorry about that. I'll call in...someone...to help with that," he said, referring to the warped board. "We might have to get that checked out professionally," he said, nodding towards Lyria's ankle as best he could, "I'm not much of a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

"You better!" Lydia said

Liyra just sorta nodded and said "ok."

OOC: Just a side note, she's not really clumsy she just triped the first time cause she was very excited and the second time cause well the floarboard.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Cai picked Liyra up princess style so she didn't half to walk. "Lydia, can you get the door? My hands are full here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Liyra blushed but didn't say anything while Lydia got the door for Cai. "Have fun you two~" she said.

OOC: John be the doctor?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"What? You're not coming with us?" Cai said, but was already out the door and didn't really care either way.

They went along in silence until they reached the hospital, which was only a few blocks from the shop. Cai sat Lyria down in the waiting room and went to talk to the receptionist.

ooc: sure!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm

John walked out in nurse/doctor (i don't know the diference but I'm sure there might be one.) clothes and saw Cai standing at the reception desk, "I never expected to see you here Cai, Do you need any help?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

"Not me. It's my new employee. She tripped, and she said her ankle was hurting. I'm not much of a doctor, so I brought her here just to make sure she didn't break anything," Cai said, then nodded to Lyria, "that's her over there."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:02 pm

"well come on, I can spare five minutes, follow me with her, I'm doing this as a friend so I can't provide a wheelchair or gurny otherwise I would have to charge you. Follow me when your ready." John said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Cai nodded and went back to Lyria. "Come on, we're going to get you checked out," Cai said and picked her up before she could say anything. Then he proceeded to follow John.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 pm

"I feel like a toy or a puppy or something." Liyra thought to herself.

"You know, your new employee looks kinda like Lucy." John said as he lead them to a room.

"Who's Lucy?" Liyra blurted out curiously, "I-I meen if you don't mind my asking.." she quickly added.

John looked at Cai "You want to tell her or should I do it or do you not want to talk about it." he said telepathicly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Cai's eyes had widened in surprise when John mentioned Lucy. However, Cai had been thinking the same thing. "You can tell her, I don't mind," Cai thought, also thinking how weird telepathic communication was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten years and I'm still working here   Ten years and I'm still working here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years and I'm still working here
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next