Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:02 am

OOC: Und now they get side tracked.

After about a minute Liyra started to drag Cai towards the Windtown Plaza and away from the weapons shop, "Let's do some Shopping Cai! I meen we're already out here!" Liyra said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 am

"Uh, sure, I guess," Cai said as he followed her, not mentioning that she doesn't have any money because he asssumed he could pay for whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:16 am

Liyra dragged Cai to shop after shop after shop untill finally they came upon a store that sold hand made childrens toys. "This store looks really cute Cai. is it ok if we look around inside?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 am

Cai shrugged. "I've been following you around to all the other stores. I see no reason to stop now," he said, even though he found it ironic that this was the only shop she actually asked about.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:28 am

Liyra strated to feel a little guilty with the way Cai responded, "You know we can go back to the shop if you want. We don't have to go in." Liyra said, he head turned down and to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 am

"That wasn't a refusal, that was a 'go inside'" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:34 am

"Ok!" Liyra said happily as she dragged him inside, after about five minutes of looking around Liyra tound a teddy bear. "Hey, he reminds me of the teddy bear I used to have as a kid. I wonder how much he costs.. wait.. I just remembered I don't have any money." Liyra said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 am

Cai was already pulling out his wallet. "Don't worry, I do," he said, smiling at her, "and no, you won't have to pay me back."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am

"What? Really?! you mean it?! oh thank you! thank you! thank you so much Cai!" Liyra said Happily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am

"It's no problem," Cai said, "anything else around here you want?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 am

Liyra picked up the teddy bear and shook her head, "Nope, this is all I want. Thank you for buying it for me Cai." Liyra said happily.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

"Again, no problem," Cai said and took the bear up to the register.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 am

As Liyra was waiting her stomach groweled loudly. "I.. uh.. um..." Liyra mumbled blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am

"Come on, I know a good place to eat," Cai said as he brought her the bear then started back out into the plaza.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 am

Liyra followed, one hand in Cai's while the other arm hugged her new teddybear
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 am

Cai lead her a few stores down to the Windtown Diner. Once he stepped inside, he hesitated a moment. He hadn't been in here since...THAT day... but he quickly regained his composure and took Liyra to his usual booth. The dinner wasn't busy at the moment, as it was after breakfast but before lunch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 am

Liyra sat beside Cai and hugged him, "Thank you for buying me the teddy bear. The one my mom gave me when I was a kid burned up in the fire. Thank you so much Cai." Liyra said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 am

Cai hugged her back. "You're welcome. If you ever want anything, just ask." He said. Then the waitress came up and she smiled at Cai. "Haven't seen you around here in a long time," she said. She was the waitress that always worked this table, so she had seen Cai quite often before he stopped coming here. "So, what'll you have to drink?" she asked. Cai ordered a coke, then waited for Liyra's order.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 am

"Um. water's fine." Liyra responded.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 am

"Alrighty," the waitress said and went off to get the drinks. When she was gone, Cai glanced at Liyra, wondering if she would say something.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 am

"Cai? What was with that building we saw? It looked like som kind of museum. And whos were those statues by the fountian?" Liyra asked out of curiosity.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 am

Cai thought a moment, remembering. Remembering all that happened ten years ago. "Well, remember the war I told you about? On the fountain are the names of all of us who fought for Skyshatter." he said, pausing "A lot of them are dead now," he said, almost to quiet to hear. "But then something else happened, something much worse. People started loosing their powers, and it was killing them. The statues are of the four who risked their lives to travel to an unknown place to bring a stop to it," he stopped then, wanting Liyra to speak now.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

"But you didn't answer my question. Who are they Cai and what about that building?" Liyra asked again.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am

"I would have thought you would recognize two of them. But it was a long time ago when they made those statues, and we weren't to close to the building," the last part was a little quieter, as if he was talking to himself. "They were all friends of mine," he continued," Hikari, a fire caster, Casey, he was a normal human, John, the one you know, and the last was a light caster. Me."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 am

"Oh? Really? That's so cool how you guys saves everyone and everything." Liyra said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next