Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Cai guess what!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 am

"Yeah, well, I do what I've got to do," he said as the waitress brought them their drinks. "So, you ready to order?" she asked. Cai already knew what he was getting, so he looked to Liyra as he took a sip of his coke.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am

"C-Can you order for me Cai? I've never been here before." Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 am

Cai sighed and looked to the waitress. "Two of the usual, please," he said. She nodded, still remembering after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 am

"Do you think that we could mabey go see what the building is after this Cai?" Liyra asked before looking at her ne teddybear. "hmm... I think I'll call you teddy!" she saif before hugging it.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 am

"Sure, if you want," Cai said. He smiled as she named the bear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 am

"When do you think our food is going to get here?" Liyra asked as she looked around the diner.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Right on cue, the waitress walked up with two grilled cheese combos. "I think now is a likely guess." Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:32 pm

"Hurray! The food's here!" Liyra cheered. as she picked up her grilled chese and nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Cai smiled, Liyra was obviously happy. Maybe he was meant to be with her, maybe not, but right now he didn't really care.

Last edited by Cai on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

OOC: Whoa! Whoah! Whoah! All of a sudden Cai's a she?

Liyra nibbled on her grilled cheese but then started coughing, she took a sip of her water but it only seemed to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:27 am

ooc: I have know idea what you're talking about

bic: Cai frowned, thinking she might be choking. "Are you okay?" he asked, not wanting to do anything until he knew for certain she was choking.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 am

Liyra noded a little but couldn't manage to stop coughing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Cai wasn't sure what to do, so he just let her cough as much as she needed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

A Waitress came over and gave Liyra a few hard pats on the back; afterwars Liyra stopped coughing. "Are you ok sweetheart?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, I just had a little something caught in my throat." Liyra replied.

"I'm supprised that your boyfriend over here didn't help." The waitress said as she shot Cai a dirty look before walking off to wait on other customers.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 pm

"You should drink some water before you try to eat anymore," he said, ignoring the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yeah.. Mabey that's a good idea. I guess I just ate to fast." Liyra replied not paying attention to the waitresses negative comments either.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Cai went back to his meal and finished rather quickly. "Well, I was hungry than I thought," he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 am

"Are you still hungry? You can have my food if you want. I'm kinda full." Liyra said while smileing at him and holding the grilled cheese up to him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

"No, I'm fine. You wanna go see that building now? I can get a to-go box," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 am

Liyra shook her head and continued to hold up the grilled cheese, "If you're still hungry then you should eat." Liyra replied stubornly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 am

Cai sighed. "Well, if the lady insists," he said and took her grilled cheese, only nibbling on it rather than taking big bites.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 am

"And just to make sure you at it all I'm going to make sure you can't leave untill you do." Liyra said as he layed down and layed her head on Cai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am

Cai frowned at her. Then, in three big bites, he finished, washing it down with his coke after each bite.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 pm

"Um... Cai? I'm sorry to ask this and it's ok if you say no but can we mabey order something for dessert? We can share if you want." She asked, blushing slightly as the last part.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Cai wiped his face with his napkin. "I thought you weren't hungry?" he said, "Oh well, I guess if you want." Then he passed her a dessert menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cai guess what!   Hey Cai guess what! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cai guess what!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next