Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Guess who!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

Cai continued making breakfast. As a side note, Osi was still asleep in one of the guest bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Liyra smiled as he watch the little girl brush her mothers hair.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

A few minutes later, Cai came out with two plates of food. "Alright, who's hungry?" he asked as he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Lucy stired and sat up at the smell of food.

"Mommy! You're awake!" Alica said as she Hugged her mom, Just then Lucys Stomach groweled but he still hadn't really figured out where he was just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Well, look who's finally awake!" Cai said as he set the plates down on the coffee table. He smiled when he heard Lucy's stomach growl, "And it sounds like she's got an appetite too." He then went back into the kitchen and brought out a third plate.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Lucy rubbed her eyes and looked around, "Alica? Sweety? Where are we?" She asked.

"Oh! You feel down Mommy and wouldn't wake up so this nice man carried you here. And then I met this Nice Lady who helped me brush your hair!" Alica explained excitedly.

"Sweety? What have I told you about trusting strangers?" Lucy asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Cai watched the two. "Aw, but you can hardly call me a stranger, Lucy," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Lucy was a little embarassed when she recognized Cai's voice, "Of all the people on this island.." Lucy mumbled to herself.

"I see the savior of Skyshatter is doing well for himself." Lucy said a little sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Cai rolled his eyes. "If that's what you want to call it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Lucy then turned and noticed the food, She approached it reluctantly, not sure if it was ment for her or not.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Cai noticed her move towards the food. "Alright, everyone take a plate. No sense in letting it go to waste!" he said and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Lucy and alica started to eat ravenously, Lucy tried to keep her table manners but it was obvious that she was very hungry.

"No meat right Cai? Remember it makes me sick." Liyra asked a she moved towards her plate.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

"Of course not! Now enjoy your meal before it gets cold," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 pm

"Thank you Cai." Liyra said before she started eating.

Lucy looked up for a moment and noticed the exchange, "So um Cai? Who is she?" Lucy asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 pm

"Oh, well, uh... Lucy, this is Liyra, my fiance," Cai said, feeling a little awkward with the introduction but trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

"Ooh~ Fiance huh? So I'm assumeing that you're also?" Lucy said as she noticed Liyra's slightly swollen belly, stopping short and hopeing that cai would understand what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Cai nodded "Yeah, yeah. Your assumption's correct," Cai said, surprised Lucy hadn't exploded on him like Osi had.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm

"So Liyra? How far along are you?" Lucy asked.

"Um, about three months." Liyra said blushing

"You're very lucky, congratulations." Lucy said before Turning to Alica who had been tugging on her shirt sleeve. "Yes? What is it Sweety?" Lucy asked consideratly.

"Mommy? what's a Fiancee?" Alica asked.

Lucy felt a little akward answering that just yet considering how old her daughter was. "Um, I'll tell you when you're older, ok Sweetheart? Lucy said.

Alica just sorta pouted.

OOC: I did the math, The baby is due on March 12 in RL
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Cai just stood there and let them talk.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm

"um e-excuse me for a moment." Liyra said as she got up and started to talk towards the hall, but she had barely made it accrost the living room before she had to support herself on something and cath her breath, "Um Cai, Could you mabey help me bet to the bathroom please?" :iyra asked blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"Of course," he said, by her side in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Lucy just watched the finished her breakfast.

OOC: Is Osi gonna come out?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

By this point, Osi had woken up, smelling breakfast. After Cai and Liyra had gone off to the bathroom, Osi found his way into the livingroom. "Alright, who decided to let me sleep through break-" he cut off as he realized the only occupants of the room where a woman and a little girl, both he had seen in the Forest but had never spoken to. "Uh... hi?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 pm

"Oh hello there. Long time, no see." Lucy said as she saw Osi walk out and realized that she recognised him but not exactly from where.

"Mommy? Who's that?" Alica asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:56 pm

"Yeah, long time," he said, "So, uh, where's Cai and Liyra?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who!?   Guess who!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next