Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 am

Leo soon realized what he had just done and quickly let go of Lupa an backed away, the tearstains on his face masked his deep red blushing, "Heh... Rash desicion huh?" Leo said half heartedly chuckleing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

"I should say so," Lupa muttered, self-conciously brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 am

"I'm really sorry about that Lupa... I didn't meen to..." Leo said tripping over words in embarasement
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am

Lupa rolled her eyes. "It's alright. If I was angry at you, I'd just let Storm do what he wants. It's fine, okay? No big deal," she said, a humerous tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 am

"Again... I'm really sorry... is there some way I could make it up to you?" Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 am

"Oh, just shut up," Lupa said as she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 am

Leo blushed extreamly hard when Lupa kissed him on the cheek, he just sat there like a statue with a supprised expresion on his face, his brain had just shut down and he didn't know how to react.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 am

Lupa pulled away quickly, the kiss only lasting for a second. She was almost red from blushing. She didn't say anything, but a happy smile was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am

Leo just sat there like a broken toy, he was still trying to comprehend what just happened.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

"Leo? You okay?" Lupa asked. She had never seen anyone act like this.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 am

Leo just sat there unresponsive, he slowly raised his hand to his cheek, "Did she?... Did she really just kiss me?..." He thought before he passed out, the shock too much for his mind to handle.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm

"Leo!" Lupa exclaimed when he passed out. She knelt down beside him and started shaking his shoulders. "Come on, wake up!" she muttered, even though she knew he couldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Leo soon started to open his eyes slowly as he raised his hand to his head as if he had a headache, "Huh?... Wha-What just happened?..." Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 pm

"You fainted, silly," Lupa said, releasing her grip on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 pm

"I-I did?... Wait... Why did I faint?..." Leo asked unsure if he had just dreamed what happened or not.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm

"I'm pretty sure you know why," she said, not wanting him to faint again if she told him what happened.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm

"So I didn't dream it?..." Leo asked confused.

OOC: Where's storm in all this? I figured he'd be pissed right now. Oh well... doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

ooc: actually, i didn't know how to work him in here...

ic: Lupa shook her head, "Nope, not a dream."

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Leo blushed but remaind concious, "That's a little emarasing." Leo said rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Lupa shrugged, her face growing a little pink.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"Wow... I can't belive it's night time already, you can see the stars so clearly out here... I never realized. Hey Lupa, you hungry? I got some snacks in my bag if you want 'em." Leo said" Looking up at the stars.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:12 pm

"um..yeah," Lupa said, a little startled by the sudden subject change.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Leo sat up then reached inside ok his back pack and pulled out a candy bar and handed it to Lupa, "I can see why you like these fields so much Lupa, they're wonderful." Leo said.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Lupa nodded, taking a bite of the candy. When she finished chewing, she said," It's always been my favorite place here in SkyShatter."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:16 pm

"Arent the stars just beautiful tonight?" Leo said as he layed back and gazed at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next