Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Storm just growled, not wanting to back down, but he realized that Leo was right.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Leo quickly calmed himself down as he realized that the angrier he got the more blood he would lose, "We need to stop the bleeding now." Leo said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Lupa let Storm up, knowing he wouldn't attack again. Quickly, she looked around, and spotted what she was looking for. "Spiders are wonderful, aren't they?" she said, then picked up some cobweb in her mouth. Trying to speak around the webbing in her mouth, she turned to Leo and said "Wrap it around your hand, it should soak up the blood and stop the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

"Yeah..." Leo said as he took the cobwebs and pressed it on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 pm

"I'm sorry about him... he acts rashly sometimes, " Lupa said angrilly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 pm

"No it's quite alright, I know where he's coming from, when my sis was still alive I was a little over protective too." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Lupa didn't think it was a good time to ask about his sister, so she just stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:51 pm

"I can tell you want to ask me something, listen, it's ok, I'm not going to get upset." Leo said to Lupa as he pulled the cobweb away from the dry caked blood on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well, it's just..you said you had a sister..." she trailed off, not sure how to phrase the question.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 pm

"Yes. your point?" Leo said as he tried to clean away some of the blood from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

"Nothing, I guess..." Lupa said. She was still in her wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"Were you gonna ask what happened to her, is that your question?" Leo asked softly as he rasied his hand to his head and sat down, "Could... could you please change back? I keep thiking that I'm halucinateing from blood loss." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 pm

"oh, yeah, sure. i'm sorry, I spend a lot of time in this form, so it seems natural to me," Lupa said, changing back into her human form
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"Thanks." Leo said, "You wanted to ask about my sister right?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yeah, you said she died?" Lupa asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 pm

"Yes she did, in a fire three years ago, along with the rest of my family." Leo said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

"Oh," Lupa said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 am

Leo soon started to cry as the memory of the fire played itself over in his mind, he quickly looked away not wanting his new friend to see him in tears.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 am

Unfortunately for Leo, Lupa had already seen the tears. "Hey, it's okay, I understand," she said, putting her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

"They... They trapped my family inside... and forced me to watch as they burnt my home to the ground..." Leo sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

"Hey, don't let it get to you.  If you give in to the pain, then they've won. Don't let grief win over you," Lupa said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 am

"Lupa... the people that burnt down my home... they're dead... but it still hurts." Leo replied sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

"Leo, the pain will always be there, but you can't let it get to you. Grief clouds your judgment, causes you to make rash decisions you'll regret later on," Lupa said, her voice was stern, but caring. (i feel like she needs to be giving this pep talk to cai XD)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:35 am

The memory of leo's sister screaming, begging for her life as she was burned alive came rushing back to him and he instinctively grabbed the closest thing to him in a tight hug and burried his face into it and sobbed, that thing just happened to be Lupa.

OOC: Rash decision? You meen like that? XD
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:38 am

ooc EXACTLY XD

bic: Lupa was startled, but she went with it, awkwardly pattin Leo on the back and whispering "It's alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next